Friday 22 February 2013

A Surprise For Leonie's Birthday!


38 Today!!! Yippee!!! 
So funny every birthday someone always asks, 'do you feel older/wiser different?? And I've always answered with 'no'... But this birthday I can say a big fat 'YES'!! I feel amazing, I'm on the road travelling around Australia with my man, living the life I have always dreamt of.


My birthday started a few days early with the surprise arrival of my bestie Tanya!!!

Dom and I were just checking out the Orange farmers markets and were having a yummy lamb roll under a tree for lunch... When Tanya called a few times while I was eating, I didn't want to answer the phone cos the roll was so yummy...  after a few stalked calls and a  few messages I answered.

 "What you doing?" Tanya asks?
 I reply with 'Having lunch under a tree at the Farmers Markets'
 'Which tree 'Tanya asks?
I paused for a moment and thought what do you mean which tree (your in Syd?), just a tree...
Then an excited Tanya replies with... I need to know the tree because I'm here at the farmers market's to surprise you for your birthday!!!!!!!! (Find the Farmers Markets and you'll find me...)

AAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh now way!!! How lucky am I!!!!

Yes there were happy tears and many smiles...red wine...cider tasting...late night giggles and all the love that only a girls best friend can bring!!!
LIFE IS GRAND!


The pic above is Tanya and I seeing each other for the first time in 7 weeks!!! Love my girl!


Dom and Tanya, my two favourites working their cheeky smiles. 


Just what every girl needs.... Her girl-friends by her side, no matter what!!!
Thank you beautiful Tanya for driving almost 4hrs to see me for my birthday, I will never forget it.


Above the three of us getting ready to shake up Orange......heheheh

And below is my birthday morning.... I'm excited about the new year that has just begun!

I started off the morning with a 5km run listening to my favourite music and then called my Mummy to wish her happy birthday too... Its not her birthday but she bought me into this crazy beautiful world that I feel blessed to be a part of... And of course its my Nana's birthday too who passed away when I was about 11... I lit a lovely candle for her.

The rest of the day Dom and I relaxed on Lake Canobolas nibbling on cheese and crackers watching the clouds drift by and I had a great chat on the phone with my beautiful bestie Linda in Melbourne... If there was a moment to describe 'relaxed' this was it! Pure bliss and gratitude for my life.... 
Thanks Mum & Dad, love you both!




2 comments:

  1. happy birthday beautiful, sending good vibes from bondi xxx Sash@YBTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday surprise.Glad to hear you had a blissful day xoxo

    ReplyDelete